The oldest parts of the church were built approx. 1190 and part of an ancient basilica.
The Gothic Chancel with two cross-vaults were built in 1332, the baroque nave between 1775 and 1777. The side aisles originated from 1895 to 1899.
Despite of the different architectural styles, it is an harmonically building.
Katholische Kirche St. Martin
Phone(0049) 2621 40007
daily open 8.00 a.m. tp 5.00 p.m.