The Catholic Church contains a Goar epitaph (14th cebtury), which formerly was the cover plate of the table tomb of St. Goar in teh Collegiate Church (Stiftskirche). The centre of the precious high altar is a Gothic tryptich from the Hausbuchmeister school (approx. 1470). Th eformer Koblenz Gate serves a bell tower, featuring the oldest depiction of St. Goar, a former key stone from the Collegiate Church.
56329 St. Goar
daily 10.00 - 18.00 o'clock