The custom tower of the Electoral Princes of Trier was built in 1348. The pavilion-like half-timbered house with the welded roof and lantern dates from the year 1741. The restaurant is a three-floor half-timbered house with a stony ground floor and was built in 1697. On 18 July 1774 Goethe left the ship on his tour on the Lahn to have lunch here with Lavater and Basedow.
Pension Wirtshaus an der Lahn